St Dominic’s College is committed to providing Catholic education to boys in the Greater Penrith Area. The College enrolment policy, along with subject choices and current student reports will determine enrolment.
Set out below is the step by step procedure to be followed by all intending applicants. Please read carefully.
- Complete the Enrolment Application link.
- The closing date for applications is March 22, 2018. A $120 enrolment fee must accompany this form. This fee is non-refundable. Most of this fee is used to cover the cost of the external testing which takes place later in the year.
- In order to process this application form, the following must be included:
- Passport size photo
- Copy of Birth Certificate/Visa or Passport
- Copy of Year 5 NAPLAN Results
- Copy of sacramental certificates (for Catholic applicants)
- Copy of the most recent school report
- $120 enrolment fee
- Court orders (if applicable)
Every application must be signed by both parents, or a letter explaining why this is not possible.
- Upon receipt of the application, you will be contacted by the College to inform you of the interview process which will be conducted May 22-25, 2018. All applicants will be interviewed but not guaranteed of a position.
St Dominic’s College is an independent Catholic boy’s College under the care of Edmund Rice Education Australia. The College is committed to providing quality education to members of the greater western Sydney. Catholic values permeate the whole school and Catholic teachings and worship are proudly proclaimed. High standards are an expectation of all members of the community. Enrolment at St Dominic’s College brings with it a commitment by students and families to be actively involved in contributing to the reputation of the College. We look forward to welcoming you into our College.