SUPPORT YOUR STATE,
LOOK OUT FOR YOUR MATES
Students participated in events to emphasise the 5 ways to wellbeing:
· Year 7 took time to Notice
· Year 8 Connected with Beyond Blue speaker Jeremy
· Year 9 Kept Learning with a fun trivia session
· Year 10 discussed the importance of Being Active with Penrith Panthers player Frank Winterstein
· Years 11 and 12 engaged with The Red Cross to learn about the Gift of blood donations.
· Staff were treated to a beautiful breakfast hosted by our Year 11 and 12 Hospitality and Food Technology students.
Thank you to staff and students for their hard work and dedication toward improving well-being.
Support your State, look out for your mates.
Happy Blue Day!