The MOnth of MOvember is coming to an end and many MO’s will go missing by MOnday.
56 MOtivated members (14 staff and 42 students) have raised a MOmentous $11,094 to date!
Our MOving MOments have been:
- $11,094 raised for Men’s Health (Ranked 3rd Overall In the MO Schools Challenge)
- $3,970 raised by Anthony Farrell (Ranked 2nd Overall In the MO Schools Challenge)
- $1,020 raised by Mr Kennedy – Gould
- $3,000 Vittoria Coffee Donation
- MOvember and Walk Against Domestic Violence Assembly
- MOve for MOvember House Games
- MOve Push Ups Challenge Winners (Mr Chapman and Trent Whitbread)
- MOve Cross Bar Challenge Winners (Mr Kennedy – Gould, Mr Zammit, Kassem Khanafer and Mitchell Baragry MOvember Retro Staff Dress Up
- MOst importantly, raising awareness and MOney to support Men’s Health!
Special thanks to the College Prefects, Staff, Students and House Coordinators for their positive MOmentum throughout MOvember! Continue to get involved and together we can stop men dying too young.
Staff Retro Day
In a bid to compliment some incredible moustaches our teaching staff decided to wind back the clock and wear some retro attire.
This was a fun way for our staff to celebrate a successful MOvember but also another great conversation starter for our community to increase our dialogue around Men’s Health.