Dear Parents and Carers,
The College Athletics Carnival will be held on Wednesday, 29 July (Week 2: Term 3) at Parker St, Lemongrove. In line with the most recent Public Health Order, student numbers are required to be capped for the carnival. Please see below for the arrangements.
- All students in Years 7 and 12 are required to attend the carnival.
- For students in Years 8-11 the carnival will be competitors only.
- Students in Year 8-11 will be required to register their expression of interest via Canvas – College Announcements.
- Years 8-11 registration numbers will be capped.
- Age Champions, MCS Representatives and results from the 2019 College Carnival will be utilised when capping attendance.
Mr Rodney Peake – Sports Coordinator