Dear Parents and Carers,
This is a friendly reminder about road safety in and around the College when dropping off and collecting your son each day.
Drop Offs and Pick Ups at School
- Please be aware that entry into the College via Copeland Street (opposite Hungry Jacks) is a no entry zone. This is reserved for staff only. Please do not enter this car park to drop your son off in the mornings or to collect in the afternoons.
- To drop off or collect a student, please proceed to Copeland Street past the bus stop, and pull into the kerb when safe to do so.
- Look out for buses pulling out – watch for the buses flashing lights.
- Always park and turn legally around schools and avoid dangerous manoeuvres like U-turns and three-point turns.
- Always give way to pedestrians, especially when entering and leaving driveways.
School Zones – 40km/h
- 40km/h school zones are in force on all days which are not a weekend or a public holiday.
- School zone days include school development days, also known as student-free days, as some students may attend school on these days.
- Please be reminded that between the hours of 8.00am to 9.30am and 2.30pm – 4.00pm, 40km/h applies.