St Dominic’s College is committed to providing Catholic education to boys in the Greater Penrith Area. The College Enrolment Policy, along with subject choices and current student reports will determine enrolment.
We are now accepting online enrolments
Set out below is the step by step procedure to be followed by all intending applicants. Please read carefully.
- Complete the attached Enrolment Application Form. Please remember to download the pdf, enter your details and save your file.
Return the completed Application Form to the College. This may be done electronically by downloading the application from our website, or by submitting the application to our office. A $120 application fee must accompany this form. This fee is non-refundable.
In order to process this application form, the following must be included:
– Passport size photo
– Copy of Birth Certificate
– Immunisation Certificate
– Year 5 Naplan results are not required for 2022 applications
– Copy of Sacraments received to date (for Catholics only)
– Copy of the most recent school report
– $120 application fee
– Court orders (if applicable)
– Every application must be signed by both parents, or a letter explaining why this is not possible.
St Dominic’s College is an independent Catholic Boy’s College under the care of Edmund Rice Education Australia. The College is committed to providing quality education to members of the Greater Western Sydney. Catholic values permeate the whole school and Catholic teachings and worship are proudly proclaimed. High standards are an expectation of all members of the community. Enrolment at St Dominic’s College brings with it a commitment by students and families to be actively involved in contributing to the reputation of the College. I look forward to welcoming you into our College.
For all enrolment enquiries, please contact the College office on 02 8415 9136 during school hours, or email email@example.com
To view the College Prospectus, please click here.