St Dominic’s College is committed to providing Catholic education to boys in the Greater Penrith Area. The College Enrolment Policy, along with subject choices and current student reports will determine enrolment.
We are now accepting online enrolments
Set out below is the step by step procedure to be followed by all intending applicants. Please read carefully.
- Complete the attached Enrolment Application Form. This document is interactive and you can enter your details directly. Please remember to download the pdf, enter your details and save your file
- The closing date for applications has now been extended.
- Email the completed Enrolment Application, along with scanned copies of each of the necessary requirements below. In order to process this application form, scans of the following must be included:
• Passport size photo;
• copy of Birth Certificate/Visa or Passport;
• copy of Year 5 NAPLAN Results;
• copy of Sacraments received to date (for Catholics only);
• copy of the most recent school report;
• confirmation of your online $120 application fee payment ;
• copy of Court orders (if applicable), and
• Every application must be signed by both parents, or a letter explaining why this is not possible.
- A $120 application fee must be paid via our online payment portal. This fee is non-refundable
• Please click here to make your online payment;
• Select Option 139131 – Year 7 Application;
• Complete payment, and
• You will be issued with a receipt – please provide a copy of this in your online application.
- Please click here or email email@example.com with all documentation required for enrolment
- The College will contact applicants in regard to the next stage of enrolment
St Dominic’s College is an independent Catholic Boy’s College under the care of Edmund Rice Education Australia. The College is committed to providing quality education to members of the Greater Western Sydney. Catholic values permeate the whole school and Catholic teachings and worship are proudly proclaimed. High standards are an expectation of all members of the community. Enrolment at St Dominic’s College brings with it a commitment by students and families to be actively involved in contributing to the reputation of the College. I look forward to welcoming you into our College.
Any questions about the above procedures, may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
To view the College Prospectus, please click here.