St Dominic’s College has a long and proud tradition of sporting competitions. A full and comprehensive range of sporting programs and opportunities are offered to all of our students.
Our involvement in the MCS (Metropolitan Catholic Schools), CCC (Combined Catholic Colleges) and knockout competitions is seen as an integral part of the boys’ education. The Sports fixtures including results and leader boards can be found here.
The College is proud to have held many records within the College, claiming many titles throughout NSW including old boy’s who have gone on to become local and national Sporting Champions dating from as early as 1978. Profiles can be found on the College Alumni page.
MCS competition provides an official pathway
STATE KNOCKOUT COMPETITIONS:
• Cricket – Berg Shield and Downie Trophy
• Football– Bill Turner Cup and NSW CCC Cup
• Touch Football – All Schools Knockout
• Basketball – NSW CCC Championship and National Championship
• AFL – GWS Cup
• Futsal – Sydney Regional Knockout
• Rugby League – NRL School Boy Cup
• Triathlon – NSW All Schools Carnival
Thursday sport is a compulsory part of the College’s program and includes ‘In College Competitions’ as well as a wide variety of activities which caters for all interests and abilities. Students have the opportunity to participate in a different sport each term.