Dear Parents/Caregivers,

I hope the online learning experience has continued well for your son(s) throughout Week 3. It was wonderful to greet students back on to the campus this week. It always reminds me that the relationships with our students lies at the core of what we do at St Dominic’s. Seeing students walking back into the College has been such a wonderful experience this week. It was like our first day of the year where both students and staff expressed a real excitement about returning. Having the students onsite reminded me of why I became a teacher and the importance of social interaction for the wellbeing of both staff and students.

I would like to congratulate and thank all the students for their cooperation in transitioning back to on-campus teaching and learning. There were a number of health and safety measures implemented for Week 3 and the students have been outstanding in their support of these measures.  I am confident that Year 7 will maintain the highest standards in following these measures.

As a result of the successful return to on-campus teaching and learning, the College would like to outline the next three weeks leading to all staff and students returning by Week 6, Monday, 1st June.

Please click here to view timetables and important information regarding our transition to On-Campus Learning during Weeks 4 to 6.