St Dominic’s College enters 2022 with great excitement and change
Our Block E redevelopment is close to completion and over the holiday period, our anticipated Block A redevelopment commenced.
This has created a number of changes to access and movement around the College grounds. Please be aware of the following important updates:
MAJOR CHANGES TO COLLEGE ACCESS
ENTRY INTO COLLEGE
There are two new entry points into College:
- Entry via Gascoigne Street bus shelter and through Oval Banks – please refer to map
- No ‘Kiss-n-Drop’ turning bay available on Gascoigne Street
- Entry via new E-Block stairs – please refer to map
COLLEGE OFFICE HAS NOW MOVED
College Office has now moved temporarily to the old Uniform Shop on Copeland Street. Entry only via Copeland Street.
- Limited parking of three spaces in Copeland Street carpark allocated for parents who have made appointments at the College or who need to enter the College Office.
- Please do not enter the Copeland Street carpark to drop your son off in the mornings or to collect in the afternoons.
- Parking is still available on Gascoigne and surrounding streets where designated.
Location of bus bays remains unchanged.
Student traffic flow will increase significantly on Copeland Street and as a result of these changes, road safety is critical during this period.
Please click here to view Road Safety Guidelines.
We thank you for your patience during our redevelopment and ask that you please exercise caution and safety at all times.