THE CONNECTIONS YOU MAKE
DURING SCHOOL CAN LAST A LIFETIME
We celebrate a diverse and inclusive community at St Dominic’s College and would like to offer past students and staff the opportunity to extend the connection beyond school by joining our Alumni Association, ‘Dommies’.
‘Dommies’ seeks to reconnect with former students and staff and provide them with the opportunity to be involved in the life of the College in a whole range of meaningful ways, such as:
- sharing your stories of success with our community
- becoming involved in College events
- attending Alumni events and reunions
- sharing your career and life experiences with groups of current students and the wider community through our website
- staying up-to-date with what’s happening at the College
- networking with other Alumni
If you would like to reconnect, please complete our Alumni Registration Form so that we can keep in contact with you for future events.
If you would like to share your success or even to stay in touch, please fill in this Alumni Q & A . St Dominic’s College would love to share this information on our social platforms with the wider community.
The Dommies Alumni Facebook page will provide regular updates, good news stories about former students, flashback memories and details of upcoming events. You can also read lots of great Alumni stories on our Alumni page (link below).
For more information, please email St Dominic’s College Alumni Association at email@example.com
Where are they now?
Please click here to view our Alumni stories